Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm a bad blogger

Wow, August? I haven't posted since August? I know fall is always one of our busiest times of year, but sheesh.

So to recap:
Fall: Busy with babies, leaves (and more leaves), football, and leaves.
Thanksgiving: Turkey! Yum!
December: Holiday activities, shopping, snow.
Holidays: Running around, getting the babies off schedule - and paying for it later. And coming down with a nasty cold that lingered around for a bit.

Which brings us to January, and a period of relative calm. This past weekend the biggest adventure was going to Kmart, which is actually more than we did the previous weekend. We've been unmotivated, lazy and generally lacking in energy. That's what winter is about, right? It's a good time to just plop on the floor and let the girls crawl around on us. Yes, they are both crawling. I really need to summon the energy to get that baby gate put up.

Well, it is Monday morning after all, and I need to get to work. While I can't promise daily updates, I'll try to do better than every five months!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited when I saw your posts the other day! Go you! Well, you have been a leeetle busy.

    We need a project. I suggested a book discussion to EJG. Do you wanna participate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! If we can discuss the literary merits of such iconic works as Five Caterpillars, or explore the plot twists of Curious George at the Aquarium. :)

    ReplyDelete